Rather than four days of Eclipse tutorials, talks, BOFs, and high quality chit-chat, I'm getting what should have been springtime in Denmark. Well, it isn't.
My un-schedule for today went like this:
- 07:00: Why is everybody up now? I'm not running anywhere! Oh, breakfast.
- 08:00: Traffic Ballroom Z: "Model driving gets kids to daycare" 101, and more.
- 10:00: Coffee - I get that.
- 10:30: Managing my small company's general ledger with a cool RCP based ERP (no, that was OOo Calc)
- 12:00: Lunch and Eclipse smalltalk. Minus Eclipse smalltalk.
- 13:00: Improvised BOF meeting with other
Eclipse contributorspeople stuck in line in the hardware store.
- 13:30: Heave 13 sacks (450 kg) of shredded bark mulch into family car. Prepare for contribution as foundation for the coming platform.
- 15:15: Daily General Meeting with kids being picked up from daycare.
- 15:30: Check Planet Eclipse for postings on EclipseCon.
- 16:00: "Introduction to PDE/Build", or make that finally updating my XSL workspace for M5. Noticing how "Project > Cleanup..." is still required for combinations of target, project, and CVS changes.
- 16:20: Fight against the snow build-up. It's not supposed to snow now that spring was here.
- 16:30: Check Planet Eclipse again. Hmmm.
- 18:00: ...